Ghost Kings DVD Trade-in:
Do you own a copy of the Ghost Kings DVD?
How would you like the chance to trade-in some old magic for some new magic you will use? - FOR FREE!
If you own a copy of the Ghost Kings DVD, I would like to send you a brand new copy of the Asher Twist DVD Free*.
Please send me your Ghost Kings DVD (with casing), and $5 for postage and handling, and I will send you a brand new Asher Twist DVD ($25 value) to your home, and a Diving Board Double PDF ($12.95 value) to your email box.
|The Ghost Kings DVD includes:
- A performance of Ghost Kings
- An explanation of Ghost Kings
|| The Asher Twist DVD gives you:
- A performance of the Asher Twist
- An explanation of the Asher Twist with Multiple Angles
- Valuable Tips to Help Improve your Handling
- The brilliant Wesley James Displacement
- An Example of a very practical use of the Asher Twist
- Suggestion to fix the noise problem
- The full Asher Twist Lineage
- Lee Asher's Final Thoughts on the Asher Twist
- Patter Tips and suggestions for using the Twist
Why do magicians prefer the Asher Twist?
- The Asher Twist only uses four cards. Magicians enjoy being clean throughout the whole routine
- There are no false counts in the Asher Twist, unlike 99% of ALL other twist routines.
- Magicians feel there are no other twists that are as direct, and to the point. Spectators absolutely see the magic happen in your hands.
- The Asher Twist does not use any awkward sleight of hand, or unsophisticated handlings. Ask any magician, it really is the most magical looking twist ever invented!
There's an advantage to having better instruction, clearer thinking, and direct access to the original routine. If you own the Ghost Kings DVD, you do not have this advantage!
Send your DVD and $5 for shipping to:
c/o Grand Illusions
7704 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Carmichael, California 95608-1706